Waiter / Waitress
For a new opening A La Carte restaurant in our hotel we are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to deliver a high service standards for guests during dinner, and make they gastronomy journey memorable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warm and pleasant communication with the guest and colleagues.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Evening shift (From 16:00 - 17:00)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the same or similar role
- Interested in wine, food and restaurant trends
- Can communicate in Lithuaniain and English perfectly (Other languages is an advantage)
- Can work individually and with the team
- Able to learn quickly
- Can handle stressful situations
- Like clean and tidy working place
- Responsible and honest
- Can work different shifts
We are offering:
- On time paid official salary
- Full-time employment
- Continual improvement
- All training, that you need to feel comfortable in your role and more
- Friendly and professional team
- Free meals during working hours
- Uniform and dry cleaning
- Taxi from/in home when working night hours
Please send your CV and application email@example.com. Please include “Waiter / Waitress” in the email subject.
If you feel a constant hungry to learn and improve,
Interested and knowledgeable about wine and other drinks,
If you have a passion for food and life,
You start and end your day with a smile.
You are what we need!